As we think about party food and appetizers, it is worth to make the recipe easy, quick and tasty. So here we have another delicious option for you! Vienna sausage in puff pastry. These are just three ingredients, a few simple steps and many delights! Your guests will be pleased.
In this recipe, we use our cheese dip (just a little) so you can keep the rest of the dip for other dishes or just put it on the table and open a pack of nachos and you have not one but to dishes on the table!
Ingredients for Vienna sausage in puff pastry:
- Cut sausages in 4 – 5 cm long pieces.
- Cut the puff pastry in squares with a side of about 3 – 3,5 cm.
- Put a piece of vienna sausage diagonally on the puff pastry and roll it like a croissant.
- Heat up the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line the baking plate with baking paper and put the sausages in pastry on it with at least a 2 cm breathing space.
- Put a small amount of the cheese dip on top of the pastry. And put them in the oven.
- Bake them for about 10 minutes or until the pastry is golden.
Tip: Use the rest of the homemade cheese dip as a sauce to dip in for the pastry.