We all love pudding! It is a quick and easy dessert with delicate taste and that perfect creamy structure. It is quite healthy and can be served also to kids!
Of course, the easiest way is to make a pudding from the pudding powder mix. But if you will try once to make a real pudding from fresh and natural ingredients, you’ll see that it’s not that hard. And the result is just great!
It is definitely worth a try, so let’s get to work right now!
- 1 l of milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp of flour
- 3 tbsp of potato starch
- 1-3 tbsp of sugar (depends on how sweet you’d like)
- First, pour one glass of milk (250 ml). Next, mix it really well with egg yolks, flour, potato starch and sugar.
- After that cook the rest of the milk (left 750 ml). Bring it to boil and then pour into it that glass of milk mixed with other ingredients. Try to do it slowly, mixing well the ingredients all the time. Tip: that is the most important part, to mix it well all the time.
- This cooking and mixing will take around 1-2 minutes.
- After the pudding is boiled, pour it into serving glasses and let cool.
This is our simple and quick dessert. We hope that after trying this pudding once, you will never get back to powder mixes. You can always make your own unique taste by adding spices, sweets. Vanilla is the classic choice for pudding, but don’t be afraid of experiments in your kitchen!