Bounty cheesecake is an extremely delicate cheesecake with an intense coconut flavour. You can do it like we do, with white chocolate, or use milk chocolate. With white chocolate, the cheesecake looks like a delicate white snowball and looks fabulous. With milk chocolate, it will acquire character and an interesting taste.
You can also decide for yourself how to decorate this cheesecake. We chose Raffaello pralines. You can also use Bounty chocolates – larger cubed or Bounty minibars.
If you like coconut, then get to our recipe faster! We guarantee the coconut happiness of your taste buds.
INGREDIENTS FOR BOUNTY CHEESECAKE:
- 150 gr flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 100 gr butter
- 150 g sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 eggs
- 1 kg of cottage cheese
- 200 grams of potato flour
- 1 op. vanilla sugar
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 200 ml 30% cream
- 150 g of milk or white chocolate
- 100-150 grams of coconut
- Raffaello pralines for decoration
- First, heat up the oven to 175 degrees C.
- Now we are preparing the pie crust. The flour should be mixed with baking powder, adding chopped cold butter and sugar. Use your fingers to grind the ingredients into a fine crumble. We add the egg yolk and combine all ingredients once again and grind it to crumble.
- Then the bottom of the mould with a diameter of 24 cm is line with baking paper and fasten the rim, letting the sides out.
- Once we have the cake stand ready, we pour crumble into it and arrange it evenly, kneading it with our hands a little so that the bottom is without any holes.
- Then put the mould in the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Bounty cheesecake curd:
- While the bottom is baking, we can prepare the bounty cheesecake curd. We mix cottage cheese with sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs and potato flour.
- Then add in the coconut milk and half the cream and mix for about 2 minutes. These ingredients combine very easily, so you can also beat them with a fork, it won’t be a problem.
- Now we put the curd on the baked bottom. Bake for about 55 – 60 minutes or until the cheese curd is solidified. Cheesecake can grow a lot during baking. Do not be afraid, after cooling it will return to normal.
Topping and decoration:
- After baking, cool the cheesecake at room temperature. Use a knife to gently separate the cheesecake from the sides and remove the rim. Then transfer the cheesecake to the cake stand. Put in the fridge for a few hours.
- Then pour the topping over it (white or milk chocolate should be melted with butter and the remaining cream).
- Part of the topping also smears on the sides of the cheesecake. We sprinkle everything with coconut flakes. I mixed them with topping, making it a little bit thicker. Put the cheesecake in the fridge for a few hours to make the topping stick better.
- Finally, decorate the top with Raffaello pralines or Bounty bars.
Or maybe you felt like some other cheesecake? Click here what other delicious cheesecake recipes you can find on our CRAVEmonkey blog.