A tincture is an alcoholic plant extract. During the production of homemade liqueurs, alcohol extracts active substances contained in herbs and fruits as well as it preserves the
It is refreshing, aromatic, and the addition of percentages makes it perfect for any party, party or unexpected guests.
Homemade lemon flavoured
So let’s go ahead and get to work!
Ingredients for lemon flavoured nalewka:
- 0.5 l of spirit
- 5 lemons (you should have about 250 ml of lemon juice out of it, if not use more)
- 100g of sugar
- 50g honey
- 400 ml of water
- Scald the lemon (pour boiling water over them), peel lemon with a peeler (do not throw it away!). Then peel the white part of the lemon peel and squeeze the juice (we used an electric juice extractor).
- Boil the water with sugar, honey and lemon peel (just the yellow part:)). Then leave to cool.
- Mix the syrup without lemon peel with lemon juice. Then combine with the spirit (we suggest to do it in a jar).
- After about an hour, remove the rind that formed on the top of the tincture, drain and then
pourinto the bottles.
- Leave aside so the alcohol can mature in taste. (24h should be enough).
- And it’s ready !. Now you can enjoy the delicious taste of this drink of the gods – we think so just about homemade tinctures. And the lemon version of this drink is quick and easy to produce.
And it’s ready! Now you can enjoy the delicious taste of this drink of the gods – we think so about homemade tinctures. And the lemon version of this drink is quick and easy to produce. Enjoy!
Do you want to experiment with other drinks? Go to the DrinkUp section of our blog to find more inspiration. We especially recommend our recipe for butterbeer (inspired by Harry Potter) and drink green widow.