So here is something sweet, healthy and soooo easy – Peanut Butter Power Balls. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to make these snacks full of healthy ingredients. There is no baking involved so what are you waiting for? What you need is the following ingredients and you are good to go!
Makes 32 – 36 balls
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Power Balls:
- 250 g of Homemade peanut butter
- 80 g of honey
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 130 g of rolled oats
- 40 g shredded coconut
- pinch of salt
- 50 g of chopped chocolate (you can use any kind you like)
- 2-4 tsp of water
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the oats, coconut, and salt until well combined and then add the chocolate chips. If the mixture doesn’t hold together well when pinched together, add the additional water or vanilla, a teaspoon at a time until the mixture holds together.
- Form balls by pressing about 1 tablespoon of the mixture together.
And they are ready!