Are you bored with coffee or regular tea bags? Are you looking for something more authentic and tasty at the same time? We have a special warming winter spiced tea ricepe for you.
The ginger contained in a tea warms you up and strengthens immunity. Cinnamon supports digestion, reduces cholesterol and sugar in blood. However, a bit of chilli speeds up the metabolism and will help you to wake up. A cup of this winter tea can easily replace a cup of coffee.
And this amazing aroma, MMM. It is hard not to try it.
Ingredients for winter spiced tea:
- black tea (portion for one person)
- 2 slices of ginger
- cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- orange slice
- apple slice
- lemon slice
- a pinch of chilli
- 1 to 2 tea spoons of honey
- for decoration, optional: fresh raspberry
- Make tea, putting inside a cinnamon stick, chopped ginger and cloves.
- Give tea time to brew.
- Add slices of apple, orange, lemon and a pinch of chilli.
- Sweeten with honey. In case if 1 tea spoon does not give enough sweetness, add additional tea spoon of honey.
- Serve by adding fresh raspberry (optional). Enjoy!
Do you want to experiment with other beverages? Go to the DrinkUp section of our blog to find more inspiration. We especially recommend our recipe for butterbeer (inspired by Harry Potter), mulled beer and homemade lemon flavoured nalewka/tincture.