We have a carnival season so it’s time for party snacks. Prunes wrapped in bacon is a great idea. This recipe is not only quick and easy to prepare, but it is simply delicious, and your guests will love it. So in short, they will shout out yum-yum!
In our experience, it is usually the first snack that disappears from the table and is a standard banter among guests who will eat the last piece 😀.
So, go ahead and get on with this wonderful party snack.
INGREDIENTS FOR PRUNES WRAPPED IN BACON:
- bacon or prosciutto ham
- Dip BBQ (optional for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In the meantime, wrap each prune in bacon or prosciutto ham. Then secure it with a toothpick (in addition, the toothpick will later be useful when eating 🙂)
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the prunes on it. Remember to keep space between them.
- Bake for about 10 minutes and optionally for the last 3 minutes turn on the grill function to make the snack even more crispy.
Prunes wrapped in bacon taste best with BBQ sauce. We have an excellent homemade recipe for you for this sauce. We also have more snack recipes that can suit you to make for a carnival party or any other party you will throw.