When you have a stack of old bananas there is only one thing that springs to mind… banana bread! It is an efficient way to use up overriped bananas. And having a sweet treat out of it is an extra bonus.
Here we show you how to quickly and without
Ingredients for banana bread:
- 3 or 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 75 g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 140 g of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 210 g of flour
- All ingredients should be at room temperature. Mix flour, soda and salt, sift and put away.
- In a large container, mix melted butter with crushed bananas (just mash them with a fork).
- Stir in sugar, lightly beaten egg, vanilla.
- Finally, add flour mixed with baking soda and a pinch of salt. Mix with hand, fork or kitchen rod, only to combine the ingredients.
- Put the dough into a 10×20 cm baking container lined with baking paper. Bake for 50 min in an oven preheated to 170 ° C, or till the wooden stick is dry. And keep it in the oven until the oven cools down (for about an hour).
- Take out, cool it further in the form. And then you can serve it.
- Bon appétit!
Here you can find our other recipes for baked goods.