As the winter weather doesn’t always work good for our health, we come to you with the simplest recipe of the anti-flu smoothie. It’s
I heard of this smoothie for the first time from my fitness trainer, it also had avocado in it, but I excluded it as it does not always work well for me. You can also try to add avocado to it.– Svetlana
Let’s not waste our time on cold and fever, we’ll make the anti-flu smoothie instead to get lots of energy and vitality!
Ingredients for anti-flu smoothie:
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 lemon
- 1 medium fresh ginger root
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp of honey
- Wash all the fruits, peel the garlic, grapefruit, banana and ginger. Depending on your preferences you can remove the skin from lemon or not.
- Cut the grapefruit and the lemon in wide slices, remember to remove the seeds.
- Cut the apple and the pear in half and also remove the seeds.
- Cut the pelled ginger root in 4-6 pieces.
- Put all the
friuts, ginger, garlic and honey in the mixer and mix it 1 minute or untillthe mixture becomes smooth.
Enjoy your healthy drink! In the flu season, we highly recommend that you have the anti-flu smoothie every day or once in two days. You can do that in the morning or on your way to work. Tell us in the comments, what changes you have made with the ingredients and how you like it!
Here you can find our other smoothie recipes!